A youth track and field and cross country team committed to teaching the sport to young people while making it fun.
What's going on this week (12/09/2013) - Cross Country - Week 15:
- USATF Junior Olympics - San Antonio TX
We have 13 runners representing the St Louis Blazers this weekend at the USATF Junior Olympics. Good luck to our runners!
- Last practice Tuesday 12/10 It has been a great season with a wonderful group of returning runners and new runners. Have a great break! Track will start in April -- Tuesday and Thursdays from 5:45-7
- Big River Winter camp Big river is hosting their winter running camp during the holiday break. This is a fun event you won't want to miss
BRR Winter camp
- AAU Junior Olympics Congratulations to Dylan Potthoff for representing us in GA for the AAU Junior Olympics. He finished 64th
- Foot Locker Cross country Championships Congratulations to Blazer alumni Hannah Long and Noah Kauppila for qualifying for the finals at Foot locker cross country Championships! This is a really, really big deal! Only 10 runners from each of 4 regions in the US qualify for the finals and to have 2 Blazer alumni qualify is huge! The St Louis area actually has 4 qualifiers if you include Patrick Perrier from O'Fallon IL and Taylor Werner from St Genevieve. I can't remember the St Louis area EVER having so many qualifiers.
- Kirkwood park Practices from now on are at Kirkwood park.
Directions to Kirkwood Park: The park is located at the intersection of Geyer Rd and Adams Ave in Kirkwood. Take Kirkwood Road (61/67) and head West on Adams. You will see the park on the SW corner of Adams and Geyer.
CONSTRUCTION NOTE - NEW MEETING PLACE.
Drop off/pick up in the softball field lot, which is the next lot after the tennis courts as you head west on Adams.
Meet behind the stone building at the southeast end of the softball field parking lot.
Address: 111 S Geyer Rd, Kirkwood, MO
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:45 - 7 PM
- We welcome all kids from ages 8 - 18 to come run with us!
- Like us on Facebook We have been posting GREAT photos of the kids each week to Facebook. Check out all the fun we are having!