Welcome to the St. Louis Blazers Track Club!
A youth track and field and cross country team committed to teaching the sport to young people while making it fun.
Spring Track 2015 - Week 7 - 5/18/2015
- High Schoolers finished with your high school track, we would love to have you come mentor our young runners during your recovery time before starting summer cross country training.
- This is typically a well organized meet.
- Located at SLU High School
- 1500 m is the coach supported event. First event of the meet 9:00
- Arrive 40 minutes prior to the start - 8:20
- We need your race information and $10 by end of practice Thursday
- AAU membership is required.
- Meet flyer
- Have we mentioned how much we LOVE the FOM? We want every Blazer there racing and witnessing this awesome track meet. For this race, YOU register your child. YOU REGISTER YOUR ATHLETE Registration Most kids will be in the Healthy Kids Mile (K-5th grade) or Middle School Mile (6th-8th grade). Boys that run the mile under 5:20 and girls under 6:00 are eligible for the Invitational Middle School Mile.
- Lastly, Ben Rosario (FOM meet director and former Blazer athlete and coach) has a few words to share...if you are interested in helping promote this great event, please email him directly. firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is $55 via the website. $60 paper form. Multi-child discounts are available by emailing email@example.com. Our program is one of the most affordable, so we don't prorate registration fees.