Welcome to the St. Louis Blazers Track Club!
We're a youth track and field and cross country team committed to teaching the sport to young people while making it fun.
Registration for the Spring 2017 Track Season will open in March
Runners ages 8-18, not running for their high school - no tryouts necessary!
Fall - Cross Country
- Running in its purest form!
- 6-8 years old - 1K and/or 2K
- 9-12 years old - 3K
- 11-12 years old - 3K
- 13-14 years old - 4K
- 15-18 years old - 5K
Spring - Track
- Distance Events ONLY
- 800m and over
- Focus on 1 or 2 events per meet
Off-season training is not required, but is encouraged! We typically run 3-5 miles each practice, but don't be intimidated. Each practice is broken up into many smaller segments
Tuesdays and Thursdays - 5:45pm - 7:00pm
Cross Country - First Tuesday in September until early December
Track - First Tuesday in April until early June
Cross Country and Track Meets are typically on Sundays
12580 Rott Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63127
We meet at the benches in front of the lot at the end of the Rott Road entrance.
Interested in joining the team? Here are the options!
Trial Athlete Waiver
Not sure if our program is the right fit? Try us out first!
- Fill out this Trial Athlete Waiver
- Join us for TWO free practices!
Register Your Athlete
Join our team by registering online!
- Registration for the Spring 2017 Season opens in March
- Enrollment is $60/season
- Multi-Child discounts are available! Email email@example.com for the registration code.